- St mary fastingSt. Mary Revival Nahda Schedule 2022
- Happy EasterChrist is risen….Indeed is risen I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live (John 11:25) Here is the Papal Message, Easter 2022
- Holy Pascha Week Schedule 2022Happy Easter The Church invites you to pray together the Holy Pascha and enjoy the Resurrection Christ is Risen … indeed is Risen – Ikhiristos Anesti … Alisose Anesti
- Merry Christmas“But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman” Galatians 4:4 Below is the Papal Message, Christmas 2022
- Coptic Nativity FastThe Fast of the impossibles (The Nativity Fast) 💕 The Nativity Fast (Advent or Winter Lent) is the 40 days preceding the Nativity of Jesus (Christmas) on 29 Koiak (January 7, which also falls on 28 Koiak in leap years). The 40 days correspond to the 40 days that Moses fasted on the mountain before receiving the Ten Commandments from God, which were at that time considered the …
the coptic-orthodox community in denmark is soon to celebrate its 50th jubilee. the community has around 400 members and was founded by egyptian immigrants in 1970. Subsequently, the church was founded and named “st. Maria and st. Mark church”.
the church building is historical and is made from wood and built in form of noah ark symbolizing that church save us in this world. It was constructed in 1905 at frederiksberg. In 1908 the church building was moved to østerbro, and was finally moved to taastrup as a roman catholic church that was later bought by coptic church in 1996. Since then, the church has been undergoing an extensive renovation.
the copthe Coptic Church is rich in her evangelitic tradition, patriotic heritage, heavenly worship, spiritual rituals, living hymns and beautiful icons… She attracts the heart to heaven without while considering our daily life routine. We can say that it is an apostolic, modern church that carries spiritual life without deviation in the faith.as been undergoing an extensive renovation.