- The Divine Liturgies schedule during the Great Lent
- Merry Christmas 2023“Behold the virgin shall conceive and bear a Son and shall call His Name Immanuel.” (Isaiah 7:14) the Papal Message, Christmas 2023
- Christmas bazaarThe Coptic Orthodox Church holds the Christmas bazaar:Saturday 03 December 2022 from 11am-5pmSunday 04 December 2022 from 11am-5pm Merry Christmas 🙂
- St mary fastingSt. Mary Revival Nahda Schedule 2022
- Happy EasterChrist is risen….Indeed is risen I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live (John 11:25) Here is the Papal Message, Easter 2022
the coptic-orthodox community in denmark is soon to celebrate its 50th jubilee. the community has around 400 members and was founded by egyptian immigrants in 1970. Subsequently, the church was founded and named “st. Maria and st. Mark church”.
the church building is historical and is made from wood and built in form of noah ark symbolizing that church save us in this world. It was constructed in 1905 at frederiksberg. In 1908 the church building was moved to østerbro, and was finally moved to taastrup as a roman catholic church that was later bought by coptic church in 1996. Since then, the church has been undergoing an extensive renovation.
the copthe Coptic Church is rich in her evangelitic tradition, patriotic heritage, heavenly worship, spiritual rituals, living hymns and beautiful icons… She attracts the heart to heaven without while considering our daily life routine. We can say that it is an apostolic, modern church that carries spiritual life without deviation in the faith.as been undergoing an extensive renovation.